There are a lot of things that have happened since the last post, but I don’t have time to blog about them right now. Lately I have seen a lot of weird changes in myself. I feel a little more emotional, more tired, more repulsed by smells (even to one of my favorite foods, curly fries…weird), more snappy (sorry Adam), and a little more…what’s the word…chubby? It might have something to do with the fact that we’re going to see a new little baby in our family on or around February 19th! We’re so excited to welcome a new little one and Clara thinks she has a baby in her tummy too.
We will find out what we’re having on September 26th. We keep trying to ask Clara, but she just says whatever we say last, like…“Is it a boy or a girl” she says, “Girl”…“Is it a girl or a boy” she says, “Boy”. So, we’ll just have to wait and see!
Side note: If someone could tell Grandma Nina that would be super fantastic – she doesn’t ever answer her phone (I tried every day at different times for a week) and her answering machine is full…so, pass the word along! J
Congratulations missy! Love the news! Except for the snappy and tired part... sorry about that. The first couple of tri-mesters are a pain in that department. :(
ReplyDeleteHooray! I love more babies coming! Don't worry about that tired snappy stuff, it will be over soon enough and then you can start to feel the baby move. I loved that. I'm so excited for your cute little family. I love you! Aunt Debi
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS!! That is so exciting! Can't wait to hear what you are having :)
ReplyDelete