My cousin Amberly sent me a 3 day potty training book and I read through it and got ready. We started on Thursday and by Friday afternoon Clara was keeping her underwear dry and telling me when she had to go. We have some work to do on the poop department since she only did once in the two days and it was in her underwear...but that will come! :)
I thought it was actually kind of fun following her around for two full days and seeing her little personality. I'm with her everyday, but I don't always play with her all day every day because there's a little thing called cleaning and cooking and laundry to be done, but that was all put on hold.
Here are some cute undies pictures - the last one is of her with her potty snacks, juice and fruit snacks since I never normally buy them! :)
little bums in panties are the cutest thing ever! I'm so glad clara is catching on so quickly, nice job, mama!!
ReplyDeletepotty training is not my favorite parenting job. but i must agree with AB, pinching undie bums IS amoung my favorite.
ReplyDeleteOh Krista, it's time to update your blog. I do believe we have a roll reversal here. Let's see, you could post on Adam and his surgery or how Clara talks to Aunt Julie in Utah on her pretend phone or how excited you are to have your family in town for Thanksgiving. That ought to get you thinkin...
ReplyDelete