I never posted what Adam was for Halloween...so, this is a little late! But, at the beginning of the month in October he decided he wanted real facial hair to go with his costume. He didn't quite know what he would do for his costume, but along he went on this hair growing adventure. He found out that a beard is itchy, his is red, and that I don't particularly like to kiss him with facial hair. This is what he looked like on Halloween eve:
Then he took the lovely shaver to this face and came up to me and said, "Would you like to be my truck stop sweetheart?!" Yikes...
So hot! I can tell you're all jealous!
I don't have a picture of his whole outfit, but it was pretty much gross...cut off jean shorts, cut off button up shirt, and boots with no socks showing...just hairy legs. Yum!



That is totally hil-a-ri-ous! I love it...too funny! So what did you look like to be his truck stop wife? did you have a few blacked out teeth, you know they always have gross teeth :) And..HOLY SNOW Batman! I don't think we ever got that much when we were there, fun stuff!
ReplyDeleteI'm in love, deep love.
ReplyDeleteMandy - Ya, it was hilarious! I didn't dress up cuz I'm lame like that, but he's awesome and wore that to work.
ReplyDeleteKim - back up...the boy is mine! :)
im dying! so awesome!
ReplyDeleteThat is priceless! SO great, Adam!
ReplyDelete