Like coloring with Sarah - which usually means Sarah eats the crayons and Clara colors (culees).
Going on walks in the freezing cold...
Getting my hair chopped off from this:
to this...do you like my fake smile?
Trying on mom's goggles:
Making this freakin' awesome alligator cupcake/cake for my nephew's birthday...
Letting Clara go for it and feed herself ice cream. It was messier than you can tell from this picture...so when she reached up and said, 'hold body', I wasn't too eager! But look at that face - I couldn't resist.
Riding horses with her bronco skirt on that Grandma Hegstrom made for Christmas:
We're so glad when Madelyn and Brooke (my neices) decide to dress up the girls and do their hair...ha! Madelyn's quote from this was, "Sarah is so cute, she looks like a gangster!" What? Hilarious.
And playing biolin with grandma:
Clara is obsessed with watching all the violin students. She stands by the door and mom said her eyes are all excited and sparkly when she peeks in. The other night when she was taking a bath, she started singing to one of the tunes my mom teaches...it was awesome.
I am surprised every day with the things she knows. She can count fairly well and loves to say eleven...ha! She has gone to the potty a few times in the last few weeks. I'm not too eager to jump into potty training yet, but thought we would get her used to the idea, so we got her a little potty that looks like a frog. She picked it out herself. When she goes potty she gets either 2 or 4 chocolate chips depending on the prize she leaves me at the end.
Lately she is also able to finish words to songs I sing her regularly. It is pretty cute to hear her say all those words. I also usually say the pledge of allegiance whenever we see a flag and she knows a few words from that too. She doesn't miss a thing.
I hope since Clara is doing all these you are getting them recorded somehow. I love hearing Tate singing or saying funny words. Borrow a video recorder if you don't have one yet and keep these darling memories forever. Kenzie still likes to watch herself when she was little.
ReplyDelete