Thursday, February 10, 2011

Facial fun

My friend Laura has a beauty blog and she posted a semi-homemade facial a little while ago - HERE.  Madelyn, my niece is in town from Utah this week, so her and Brooke (my other niece) were our first subjects! 

I don't know why this picture won't rotate, but here is the stuff we used:

Madelyn before:
Brooke before:
Cathy did Brooke's facial - look at the pretty sunset!  Lovely.

Here are Madelyn and Brooke's masks - banana faces!


After:


Clara wanted in on the fun:

Then Cathy and I gave each other one while Clara and Sarah played with my boots! :)



Then we gave my mom, Ashley, and Christy one.  It was a big old party!  And we all liked how our faces felt afterward, so thanks Laura.  You rock!  The only thing we added was we mixed sugar and olive oil together and rubbed it on our lips for a bit, then rinsed it off - they're silky smooth now too!


3 comments:

  1. If you feel the need for more subjects to practice on feel free to give me a call. I'll bring three little girls and I wouldn't mind some silky smooth lips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I want one too! that would be a fun "Girls Night" since we haven't had one in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come on over Kelly! And yes, a girls night would be super fun! Lets do it!

    ReplyDelete