Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Pre-lake Fashion Show...yikes

While Julie was here at the beginning of July we got dad to take out the boat for the first time of the year.  I packed all of our things for the lake, then left them in a bag at home, silly me.  So, Clara and I didn’t have our swimmy suits.  Mom mentioned that she still had the drawer full of old swimsuits that we had worn growing up and that she had made over the years.  So, I found a cute one for Clara.  While digging through it we noticed there are A LOT of treasures in there!  So, of course we all had to take turns trying them on.  After many wedgies and squishing into little pre-teen sized swimsuits we had a fashion show.  Let me just tell you that I have omitted the most revealing/disgusting of the pictures! J  You don’t want me to even go there, but I had to post this so I would remember it because it was a freakin’ crack up. 




Then Julie, Taylor, Clara, and I stopped by Maverick on our way to the lake and wore these swim suits in the store.  We got a lot of looks and it was awesome.  Don’t be jealous.   

No comments:

Post a Comment