Tuesday, August 9, 2011

4th of July

Yes, I do realize it is the 9th of August, but I still haven't posted about the 4th of July! :)  We went up to Cascade at the Jones' cabin.  We used to go up there to snowboard at Tamarack before we were married but haven't been since.  It was a lot of fun.  I actually had never been in Lake Cascade before and that was super fun.  It was MUCH warmer than Payette Lake and was smooth most of the day too...I'm a fan!  McCall still holds a special place in my heart, but Cascade is growing on me.

Clara found a boyfriend – she’s a little young for him, but she had fun eating chips next to him and watching a movie.   




I don't know why she does this face, but she does and then talks like her nose is plugged.  Cracks me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment