For Clara's birthday we celebrated with my family on the first Sunday in May. She got a little chocolate cake of her own with pink sprinkles.
She got lots of fun presents and birthday money and balloons
The next Sunday we celebrated her birthday with Adam's side of the family. She wanted a fish cake - I found one online that was with m&m's and it turned out super cute. After I made it Adam suggested I make a 3 out of the yellow ones - he's so smart! I got a picture of the cake, but I don't think I got any pictures of her unwrapping presents there, but let me assure you that she was surely spoiled!
Then the day before her birthday we went to Target to try to figure out what to get her. We let her roam the isles and watched her reaction to things. When she walked by the barbies and saw there was a row full of mermaid barbies she said, "Mermaid, Mermaid, Mermaid, MERMAID!!!" Getting higher and more hilarious walking past each one, so that was indeed one of the things she got.
On her birthday she got a mickey mouse pancake - I took a picture of it, but it was hideous looking! ha! And she got to open her crown. She loved it. I can't believe how big she is!
That night she got to open the rest of her presents when her daddy got home and we had cupcakes with our neighbor's, the Davis'. And Daddy brought her a balloon and flowers!!! She was in love with that!
She wanted chocolate rocks to decorate her cupcake...so her's is the one on the top middle. I think all she ate was the chocolate rocks and frosting! hee hee!
Clara darling,
You are so beautiful. You are a wonderful big sister to Ellie and love her to pieces. It makes me so happy that you are kind and loving to her. You have such a sweet personality. You make up your own songs all day. You have an incredible imagination and vocabulary. Lately there have been moments where I feel like I'm playing with my little friend when we play together because that's what you are! I love you so much and am so proud of who you are becoming. Stay just as strong, happy, loving, silly, and fun forever, okay?
Love, Mom
That is such a stinkin cute fish cake. Cant believe we have never had that request yet. Plus could adam be a cuter dad?! Thats so cute he brought home flowers and a balloon.
ReplyDelete