Tuesday, March 12, 2013

It's been a while

I'm not even going to attempt to catch up.  We now live on the Haddock family compound - it's super fun.  I get to play with Cathy and Karen all day every day.  Not bad eh?  Here's Cole and Clara climbing a tree.

Ellie turned 1!  I dont' know how time seems to fly so fast!  She is our calm little baby but can also have a crazy side.  She can walk but chooses to only do so when she feels like it.  She is snuggly and sweet and such a fun addition to our family.  The other day we went and visited Grandma Nina and Adam was throwing her around like he likes to do and the next day Teresa called to check on Grandma.  She said she couldn't sleep all night because she was thinking about Adam throwing that sweet baby around and she just couldn't sleep.  Sorry Grandma! 

We finally had some family pictures done, so I need to change the stuff at the top so we can include our youngest to the picture!  :)

Here are some gems from Clara's mouth that I have been writing down:

Mom, it’s wake up time – see?  That’s why I had to wake up you.  Even though you’re still tired it’s wake up time – I was wight!

Clara:  I need to find my purse cause I have money in it
Mom: It’s okay, dad will buy you food, you don’t need your purse
Clara: I have a lot of money, I can buy it.  I have a lot more money than he

Oh yea, Sarah gets to come with us?  She’s lovely!

Clara: I love to eat snow
Justin: Do you eat yellow snow?
Clara:  No, just Chocolate Snow

 Julie:  Did you just wipe of my kiss?  Do I have to reapply it?
Clara: No, I rubbed it in!

Cole has sunglasses, but now they’re in jail

“I shittle and I glitter” Sung to a strawberry shortcake song

I’m not silly, I’m beautiful and awesome and sparkly

I’m the mom and you’re the honey

She was sing a made up song and it went like this:  My dad used to be good but then he lost his mind!

1 comment:

  1. Cute new family pictures Krista. I bet it is so fun with your sisters so close, especially for the littles.

    ReplyDelete