Oh Clara babe! You are so cute and get more and more fun every day. You amaze me with all of the fun words you can say already...cracker, more (with sign language too), mom, dad, done, down, book, ball (for everything that is round), apple, flower, thank you, silly Wyatt (I haven't heard you do this one, but Jamie said you said it yesterday), walk (you say walk, walk, walk, while you are walking), and I'm sure there are probably a few I'm missing.
We just got a plush rocking horse for you and you go to town on that thing. You can get on and off by yourself and can balance on top of it and rock it. You only last for a couple rocks though and then you are down and off to another thing. We also have a swing in the tree in our front yard that goes so high! You love to do that a couple times a day and your favorite is either when I chase you while it is going back and forth, or if we twist it as you are swinging. I think you're going to be a little bit of a dare devil. We can blame your dad for that.
You like the water...not the kind that is going to splash you though. You prefer pools, baths, and surprisingly sprinklers...which kind of contradicts what I just said! :) But you don't like the things in the kid pools that squirt out water, or the things at the park that spew water out of the ground. Probably next year you will like that a little better.
It is amazing to think that a little over a year ago you were so tiny and helpless and couldn't do anything by yourself. Now you can walk, try to run...which is amusing, feed yourself finger foods, drink out of a cup by yourself, and put yourself to sleep most the time. I don't want you to keep getting more independent...at least not so fast! People always said you would grow up too fast, but I thought I could keep you, my little baby, so small and tiny all for myself, but they were right - you are growing too fast! You are so big and fun and cute and I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world!
You can be a little bit opinionated...and when I say that, I mean a lot! You know what you want and can show us with your eyebrows when we are doing something that makes you a little mad! I can't help but laugh though because everything you do is cute! Okay, maybe not pooping in the bath tub, but everything else.
Love, your mommy!

No comments:
Post a Comment