Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Thankfuls

So, I totally skipped my thankfuls last week...so, here they are along with THIS week's!

1 - Friends - I had a chance to reconnect with a couple friends over the weekend and it makes me so happy.  Sometimes I forget about them with all the crazy stuff of life, but I sure love good old friends.
2 - For being married to my best friend and lover buns.  I am so lucky to have him!
3 - Shoes - could you imagine life without shoes?  Ouch. 
4 - Music
5 - That my mom made encouraged me to continue practicing the piano even though I wanted to quit.  It has sure come in handy a lot and I enjoy it now. 
6 - For Jamie (my sister-in-law).  She has taken care of Clara for the last year and I am lucky she is in a position to watch Clara while I'm at work.  It takes a lot of worry and stress out of having to leave my baby with someone else since I know she is loved in their home.  AND...she is due to have a baby any day - see...she's a saint!
7 - I love Boise.  It is a beautiful and safe place to live!  I especially love the view from my office...I can see all the trees changing color.
8 - Paper - I'm thankful it was invented...except for sometimes when it is piled super high and needs my attention.
9 - For the upcoming holiday season!  I love Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years.  I can't believe this time of year is already so close again, but I welcome it!
10 - That my mind is kind of a random jumble sometimes - see the above nine items - very random.

1 comment:

  1. Great list. Much to ponder. I need to have you play some of your favorite piano songs for me. My students have depleted all the good songs I knew, it's time to find more! Love ya.

    ReplyDelete