Lately I'm very grateful for modern medicine. Clara had a fever for a couple days and Sunday I went to the doctor and turns out I have strep. Thank goodness for children's IB profin, adult IB profin, and antibiotics! Hopefully we can just be healthy the rest of the winter now!
Thank goodness for hulu. Not that watching t.v. is super important or something, but it's nice to be able to watch shows that I missed for free without having to own a dvr. So convenient.
Grateful that Clara loves to go Ahh-Eee (outside). She has loved being outdoors from day one and even the frigid temperatures lately haven't changed that love at all...we went on a little tiny walk around the block yesterday evening to get out of the house. We've been cooped up lately and even with jackets on I was freezing, her nose was red, and her fingers were icy, but she had the biggest smile on her face looking at all the different colors and sizes of leaves, the crazy dogs that bark and make her jump, and the rocks. I love to see her cute little body running when I say I'm going to get her...she's getting so big, but she's still so little...I don't know if that makes sense but it's true!
Love that my husband and I agreed long ago that he would be the one to iron his own clothes. I tried to be nice and iron some of his shirts yesterday and I really suck at it.
I love that my dreams don't come true...because sometimes I have really weird ones.
We ordered 120 lbs of chicken between me, my mom, Cathy, and Teresa. Teresa and I trimmed, canned, froze all that chicken on Saturday. I'm so grateful for Teresa and that she was up for that even being pregnant! She's a trooper!
I love Hulu too! Reminds me, I think I have about 40 shows to watch-ha! Hope you guys feel better! Thanks for adding the GP button!
ReplyDelete