Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Lucky

Adam got his first deal at work and it was a big one.  He’s amazing and I’m so excited for him!  I always praise my little girl on here, but haven’t said how much I love Adam.  I am so glad he’s my best friend AND I got to marry him.  It’s pretty awesome stuff!  I also love how hard he works for us and how much he’s trying to make it so I can be home with Clara and other future babies.  He loves his little girl and it makes me fall in love with him more when I see what a good dad he is.  He calls her ‘Sweets’ and she always makes this funny face when they see each other.  I can’t describe it, but it’s freakin’ cute.  Sometimes I’m a cranky face and he loves me anyway.  He never gets mad.  He likes to date me.  He’s good lookin’.  He’s good at everything he tries.  He recently got ‘bored’ with snowboarding, so just decided to try skiing, and he was immediately good at it.  Sometimes it’s sickening, but it’s pretty awesome too! J  So basically, I’m a lucky girl!

3 comments:

  1. Yes, yes you are one very lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have to agree, you picked a good one. He is definitely a keeper. A. Debi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would definitely say we are all VERY lucky/blessed to have Adam in our lives, but we are all just as lucky & blessed to have you too!! You two both married very well!! You must be the perfect combination cause just look at that beautiful little sweetie you created.

    ReplyDelete