Thursday, October 6, 2011

Logan visit

In August Clara and I headed down to Logan when I got off of work on a thursday.  Cathy and Sarah joined too so it was fun to have a mini spinster reunion.  (Side note: we are the spinsters because we were the last three in the family and Karen and Cathy waited quite a while to get married, so while I was in high school and until Cathy got married my dad called us the three spinsters.  We would go on trips to McCall almost every winter and go cross country skiing - I think our other siblings are a little jealous, but they could have joined too if they would have waited to get married! ha!)

It's so fun that us three spinsters had our first kids within 6 months of each other.  They play so cute together...most of the time! :)  While we were there Cathy cleaned out Karen's kitchen cupboards and some closets and I got the easy job of playing outside with the kids.  Way more fun if you ask me!


One of the nights we went to the fair and saw the animals and the kids got to go on horse rides.  It was Clara's first time riding on a horse!  They all loved it!




We also had fun snuggling baby Jay - even though it isn't really evident here in the pictures - I can't believe I didn't take a single one of him!  What was I thinking?  Anyway, here are some other random pictures from our fun time together!






1 comment:

  1. Cute, Cute, Cute!! So fun for you to get together with the kids. I bet they loved it.

    ReplyDelete