I have a lot to catch up on. I'm not good at consistently keeping this blog up - woops.
Adam's work party was in Las Vegas this year so at the beginning of December we flew there while my parents and Julie (since she was in town) watched Clara. It was my first time going there and it was fun.
We mainly just walked around to see everything which was super fun on my feet since I was 7-ish months pregnant - but really we did have fun together. We saw the dolphins and lions/tigers, the bodies exhibit, the aquarium, and went to the show Ka. We weren't super impressed with Ka, especially for the price, but everything else was awesome. It was fun to spend some time with Adam and see some new things. His work got together one night for dinner and then we went to a club after. We got our dance on for a little bit and then decided to go home since the place was packed and cuz we're old now! :) It is so nice of his work to provide a trip like this every year especially since he works long hours throughout the year. It's a good way to unwind and have a break from real life.
I think Adam has some pictures on his phone from the trip, but I don't have any with me - I'll have to add them later!
No comments:
Post a Comment