So, since Ellie was born, Clara has been saying some real doozies that I thought I should record.
When she first came in to meet Ellie at the hospital she was kind of standoffish. My mom asked her if it would be okay if she held her sister and Clara said, "Ya, but you be careful with my baby".
After we came home Adam's sister Ashlee and her family came over. When they walked in the door Clara started singing, "I have a baby, ha ha ha ha ha ha"
My mom stayed over for the week and played multiple games with Clara, bless her heart! :) What a good Grandma. Anyhoo, during one of the games she said, "Grandma, be a part-ee-ner with me". She doesn't normally say partner like that and it was funny.
Clara loves chicken nuggets, they make me weak to the stomach - so one day for lunch she was eating chicken nuggets and I was eating a sandwich I tihnk. I asked if she wanted a bite of mine and she said yes and had a bite. Then she asked if I wanted a bite of her chicken nugget and I said, "No thanks" and she said, "Are you sick about this?" with a very concerned face. Hilarious.
Just the other day at dinner we sat down and Ellie was in her little seat next to the table. Clara said, "Mom, my baby told me you're a weirdo". Excellent! :)
I love your blog. Good Work!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mom
You're hilarious weirdo. :)
ReplyDelete