Monday, May 7, 2012

This spring weather is so nice - This morning we had a little play date and were able to sit out in shorts and flip flops while the kids played.  Then tonight we had a picnic at the park and played when Adam got off work.  I could definitely get used to this.  I'm excited for summer, but I'm really loving the 70 degree breezy weather. 

Ellie is finding her voice lately - she is cooing and smiling much more.  I love it!  I also love the little rolls that she is flaunting on her legs.  So stinking cute and squishy.  I have pictures on my phone and need to figure out how to add them on here.  I'm sure it's not hard, but I'm not wanting to figure it out right now.  How's that for lazy?

Cathy was here this last weekend watching the Peerys.  It was so good to see her and have Clara play with Sarah and all the Peerys too.  She loves her cousins!

Friday night Aaron and Jamie (Aaron is Adam's brother) came and had a sleepover.  They were going to camp in the back yard, but it ended up being all rainy and hail-ey (if that's a word) so the kids slept on Clara's floor and Aaron and Jamie stayed upstairs.  It was fun and Clara and Joselyn had fun wearing skirts together then princess jammies so they matched.  On Saturday I took them out to Jump Creek.  It was a fun little excursion.  Adam went to Cascade with his dad, so he didn't join us this time.

Yesterday we had Haddock family dinner where we celebrated the May birthdays.  Clara's birthday is coming up this month and she is beyond excited.  When I told her she got to have a little birthday cake and some presents she was so excited.  Before church she was singing "Happy Birthday to Clara".  She's so silly and so fun.

That's what we've been up to lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment