One thing was from a youtube video, 195 dresses:
The part in it I especially loved was when she said, "When I see someone who is modest, I feel like they understand who they are". I love that. I think that's a good quote for when my girls will want to wear some hootchie momma clothes! :)
One other thing that Sister Austin said as she taught was she tells her kids often that they go to school with people every day who don't know Christ. She tells them to live their lives in a way that those around them will know Christ just by knowing them. I love that too.
Krista, that is a wonderful video. Thank you for sharing it. Finding modest dresses is such a hard thing. I still need some pictures of your new daughter!
ReplyDeleteClara would NEVER want to dress like a hoochie. What are you talking about?!?
ReplyDeleteThose are great quotes, I'll have to remember that the next time I teach my YW and for all my very modest granddaughters!!
ReplyDelete